Our client, a leading Financial Services firm, is looking to recruit a Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics in their London office.
- Responsibility for the delivery of campaign selections, system deployments and post campaign analytics of all retail finance campaigns.
- Managing team resource requirements and effectively scheduling high volumes of campaign selections, fulfilment files and post campaign analysis to ensure that all activities are delivered on time and in line with objectives.
- Designing sophisticated campaigns with multiple file deliveries.
- Creating controls and implementing a robust governance system to ensure data is used compliantly and selections processes minimise delivery error.
- Developing and coaching a technical team of analysts to create a centre of excellence for both campaign selections and analysis.
- Delivering campaign analytics to incorporate key performance indicators, including digital components and profitability metrics.
- Be the subject matter authority for all campaign fulfilment processes.
Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong delivery processes, to achieve rapid, accurate and auditable processes.
- Strong SQL skills and the ability to build up knowledge of the internal data structure to become the data SME.
- Ability to analyse data, understand trends and apply commercial oversight to produce campaign insight and recommendations to make decisions.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and persuasively at all levels of management.
- Able to build an understanding of the income and cost drivers within campaigns and how these can be measured and influenced to drive further performance.
- Excellent management and team development skills.
- University degree level or similar with a numerical/critical thinking background.