Our client, the first and now leading renewable energy infrastructure fund in the UK, are looking to recruit for a fully qualified Finance and Tax Manager.
Having just entered the FTSE 100, within 10 years of being listed, the fund are at the forefront of the British economy’s moves towards net zero.
The fund has seen massive growth in the last 3 years and are expanding across Europe and North America.
In the role, you will be responsible for the financial management and reporting of the renewable energy special purpose vehicles.
This would include;
- Lead the Financial management and reporting for renewable SPVs including solar and wind
- Review of monthly finance and preparation of the annual budgets reports for SPVs
- Manage the corporation tax compliance for SPVs, including liaising with tax advisors
- Monitoring of budgets and presenting of analytical reports to the senior leadership team
- Assisting the Finance Director & other Finance Managers with ad-hoc projects
It would be great if you have;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Corporate tax experience
- Outstanding and adaptable communication skills at all levels
- Strong Excel skills
- Renewable energy experience
- The team work with a hybrid model (2-3 days in office) and are based in Victoria, London. The role offers a highly competitive remuneration package