Our client is looking to recruit a Marketing Analytics Specialist in Promotional Finance Products in their London office. You will develop and run the Promotional Finance programme on the credit card and e-commerce credit portfolios.
- Developing the Promotional Finance strategy, designing the offers, acquiring approvals, analysing performance and ensuring a continuous test and learn plan is in place.
- Analysing data using SQL or Python to evaluate performance of existing activities, build sound commercial business cases to support growth, promote new ideas and lead end to end delivery of activities.
- Developing effective commercial and pricing mechanisms across Promotional Finance programmes.
- Reviewing customer touch points and process touch points and looking for performance improvements.
- Providing concise and clear explanations of commercial performance through presentations, emails and verbal communications, recommending a clear set of actions.
- Using your expertise and knowledge to become the ‘go to’ person within business for all commercial matters relating to Promotional Finance.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to focus on delivery against commercial objectives, with a proven track record in being able to proactively react and respond to risks and opportunities.
- Proficient coding experience, with a confirmed ability to extract relevant data from a data warehouse and self-error spot to ensure data is accurate (preferably SQL or Python).
- Ability to analyse data, understand trends and apply commercial oversight to produce insight and make sound recommendations.
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to manipulate data and provide insight.
- Good understanding of credit risk functions and ability to discuss policies from a strong knowledge base.
- University degree level or similar with a numerical background.