Our client, a leading global consultancy, is looking to recruit a Senior Software Developer with hybrid/remote working. The role is leading the enhancement an existing cloud-based product within credit risk used by leading banks. However, you will also support a wider range of software development projects across the business.
- Working with the Credit risk methodology team and client users to design and implement fixes and methodology enhancements.
- Designing and implementation of long-term strategic enhancements including additional automated testing, platform redesigns, tech stack migrations, security vulnerability reductions, etc.
- Supporting the wider business on a range of projects, where you will have multiple responsibilities depending on the project type
- Identifying new tools and technologies to improve processes or implement additional functionalities on applications
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to work with and maintain enterprise applications and solutions using React, Typescript, GraphQL, Terraform, AWS, Docker, etc.
- Knowledge of the lifecycle of a solution and unit and integration testing
- Knowledge of agile software development tools and methodologies (Continuous integration, git/Lifetime, etc.)
- Experience working with APIs
- Ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly and pass on this knowledge to other team members
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and decision-making skills
- Scripting or programming experience (Python, R, JSON etc.)
- Understanding of relevant DevOps tools such as Docker, Terraform, etc.