Our client, a well-established global technology company are looking to recruit a Financial Modeling/Deal Execution Support in their Raleigh, NC office. The Associate will be responsible for creating and maintaining detailed financial models and structuring work products based on pitch/deal requirements in consultation with bankers.
- Building comprehensive models including historical financials, projections, adjustments, debt schedule, working capital analysis, capital structure analysis, ratio analysis, etc.
- Analyzing the business model of the company
- Company valuation involving approaches such as DCF, Dividend Discount Model (DDM), Relative Valuation, Football Field Analysis, LBO, SOTP, etc.
- Reviewing analyst models with the aim to improve and ensure robustness, accuracy, and completeness
- Identifying patterns, suggesting improvements and contributing to their implementation within the analyst model
- Confidential Information Memorandum and Detailed Company presentation
- Investment highlights: company history, differentiation from competitors, service offerings, financial profile etc.
- Financial Summary: Historical and projected charts, Income Statement, EBITDA adjustments, Tax attributes, Capex, Net Working capital/balance sheet etc.
- Conducting an in-depth analysis of the company’s business, strategy and performance
- Working on company/M&A screening, comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis
- Preparing pitch books, industry overview, detailed company profiles, management biographies, evolution of industry/peers’ valuation multiples, potential buyer/seller opportunities
- Working independently and efficiently on complex projects
- Managing multiple projects and prioritizing them in addition to being highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- MBA (Finance), CPA, CFA, Master of Accounting or Bachelor with major in Finance and Accounting
- Relevant experience of 3-7 years (Technology, Media and Telecom sector preferred)
- Experience in building, auditing, and reviewing comprehensive financial models of public and private companies
- Experience in working on company and deal valuation models and techniques
- Strong accounting, valuation and modelling skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of database tools, including Bloomberg, Reuters, and other financial data systems; knowledge of VBA, Excel Macros will be advantageous