Our client, a major financial services firm, is looking to recruit a Credit Risk Assurance Manager within their London office with hybrid working. The successful candidate will bring the knowledge, skills and experience to enable them to provide assurance to the Chief Risk Officer, the Chief Credit & Collections Officer and other relevant senior stakeholders and provide healthy challenge to the credit risk teams.
- Lead credit risk assurance activity including assurance testing
- Providing SME insight and support on credit risk within the Enterprise Risk Team
- Playing a lead role in delivery of credit risk assurance projects within agreed timescales and present to relevant business committees
- Shaping, designing and delivering assurance activity
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ work experience within a financial services organisation, ideally Retail Banking
- Strong understanding of Credit Risk
- Highly numerate and analytical background
- Familiarity with credit modelling and forecasting techniques
- Preferably a working understanding of decisions systems e.g. Provenir/Experian Experience with Credit Reference Agency (Credit Bureau) data.
- Coding experience (Preferably Python or SQL)
- Experience in Tableau or Power BI tools
- A logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail and high-level accuracy
- Strong planning skills, with the ability to anticipate challenges